Our compassionate care givers are always ready to meet your needs.
Get personal care, companion services, and comprehensive skilled services at the nicest place: your own home.
Springpoint at Home offers personal care assistance and companion services that are provided by Certified Home Health Aides. Services are supervised by a Registered Nurse who will assess your care needs, the safety of your home, and, if desired, develop a personalized care plan. A Registered Nurse will also perform periodic health assessments and care plan updates and assist you in managing access to services and medical benefits.
Personal care and companion services
- Personal assistance such as bathing and grooming
- Medication reminders and support
- Meal preparation
- Chores and light housekeeping
- Accompaniment to medical appointments
- Grocery shopping and local errands
- Safety supervision – help with exercise, walking and transfer
- Companionship and conversation
- 24-hour companionship services, which can be supervisory in nature
Comprehensive skilled services
- Medication management
- Monitoring of vital signs
- Respiratory treatments, injections and other nursing services
All Springpoint at Home employees are insured, bonded, and carefully screened, assuring high standards of conduct.
It’s easy to find out how we can make life better and easier for yourself or someone you love. Contact us online or call us at 844-724-1777.