Our Care Managers make life better for seniors, less stressful for family members.
Discover the difference that one of our knowledgeable Care Managers can make in the care and comfort of someone you love.
One of our clients told us, “It’s like having a healthcare professional in the family!”
Unlike other care management organizations, Springpoint at Home Care Managers are all trained and licensed social workers. We believe that this level of expertise is necessary to best plan and coordinate the care of your loved one. Their years of geriatric care experience and specialized training inform the plan of care. They stay in regular contact with family members—near and far—providing updates and recommendations as necessary.
Our Care Managers:
- Arrange and coordinate services
- Assist with government programs when necessary
- Accompany clients to doctors’ appointments
- Facilitate hospitalizations
- Provide medical referrals to specialists in geriatric care
- Provide legal referrals to professionals in estate planning, advance directives, and powers of attorney
- Help with decisions related to where to live, optimizing social benefits, safety and security and planning for level of care changes
- Arrange day programs and respite care to support the primary caregiver’s need to attend to his or her own health, career, or personal concerns